Saturday, August 29, 2009

Scrapbooking Pregnancy Photo - viewer discretion is advised! lol.



Okay, so I'm not sure how many people would actually do this - show their scrapbooked pregnancy pictures (and not great ones I might add) of them at about 5 weeks before delivery!! Bah, whatever, I have nothing to hide...here I am in April 2004 - pregnant with my daughter Isabella who is now 5 years old. Oh and just to give you perspective - at 40 weeks gestation - I was measuring 46 weeks!


You'll notice from the full page below my HUGE error. Always have a 12x12 craft keeper with you for travelling. There is nothing worse then working hard on a scrapbook page and having it crumple during transport. I'm sure I will be able to get most of the bends out, but figured - again, hey if I'm gonna show you the preggo pic, I might as well show you the crumples too! lol.




This 12x12 layout was made using:
Stamp Set: Razzle Dazzle
Cardstock - soft suede, crushed curry
Designer Series Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade
Extras: Big Shot and Top Note Die, Scallop Circle, Circle Punches, Modern Label Punch




Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment